What are you looking for?
Since the first day, we’ve been keeping working tirelessly in order to expand our product offerings to our customers and make our customer's experience even better. We’re confident and proud of how far we’ve come, yet remain committed to performing even better.
The myriad stamps issued by the United States Postal Service reflect the American experience. They feature heroes, history, milestones, achievements, and natural wonders. Every stamp has a story, and we want to share it with you.
- To serve all areas of our nation, making full use of evolving technologies.
- To serve the American people and, through the universal service obligation, bind our nation together by maintaining and operating our unique, vital and resilient infrastructure.
- To provide trusted, safe and secure communications and services between our Government and the American people, businesses and their customers, and the American people with each other.
CARRYING OUT OUR MISSION
To meet this Mission we will:
- Remain an integral part of the United States Government, providing all Americans with universal and open access to our unrivaled delivery and storefront network.
- Maintain and enhance our reputation and role as a trusted face of the federal government in every community and provide all levels of government with access to our network and services.
- Provide frequent, reliable, safe, and secure delivery of mail, packages, and other communications to all Americans.
- Use technology, innovation, and where appropriate private sector partnerships, to optimize and adapt our network, operations, and business model to meet the changing needs of our customers and delivery recipients while maintaining our core mission.
- Operate in a modern, efficient and effective manner that allows us to minimize what we charge for our services, consistent with the meeting, in a fair way, our obligations to our current and retired employees and other stakeholders.
- Remain an employer of choice, able to attract, retain and develop high-quality employees that possess the skills necessary to excel in a rapidly changing business environment.
Hi，My name is Keeley and I am a third-generation stamp agent in our family business. We have been in the stamp agency business for over 40 years. 2020, my love for personalized items and background in marketing and home decor product management has created something wonderful: beautiful stamps and gifts. We have a great team that helps me with sourcing and shipping. We have taken the USPS Gold Dealership and when you shop with us, you are helping to make a dream come true. Thank you so much for supporting our small business. My team and I look forward to creating something special for you.
Our email address: 9224 Queens Blvd, Queens, NY 11374
Our company's address: email@example.com
Please recognize our official website: www.discountedstamp.com